ETF Product List
Price data as of TBD
1Manangement Fee: 0.65% + Other Expenses: 0.31% = Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses: 0.96% (Less Fee Waiver/Reimbursement: 0.21%) = Net Expense Ratio: 0.75%. The Fund's investment adviser has contractually agreed to waive its advisory fees and/or assume as its own expense certain expenses otherwise payable by the Fund to the extent necessary to ensure that total annual fund operating expenses do not exceed 0.75% of average daily net assets until March 1, 2022.


Receive the latest news and insights from Amplify.